Just like taking care of your loved one, a new and exqu […]
Just like taking care of your loved one, a new and exquisite homebrewing facility needs careful care and maintenance. Think about it? If you pay attention to protecting your home-brewing equipment during the brewing process on weekdays, she will be very obedient and not strike; on the contrary, you drive her like a donkey every day, and if she is not willing to do it, you have to replace her. It's not worth it. Moreover, the quality of home-brewed beer equipment also directly affects the quality and taste of brewed beer.
1. It is strictly forbidden to use Cl-based detergents or disinfectants for the cleaning of home-brewed beer equipment.
2. If the self-brewing beer equipment is not used for a long time, please clean the equipment thoroughly before deactivating it. After the water is clean, close all valves. In addition, before restarting the brewing equipment after it has not been used for a long time, please clean the equipment thoroughly, and the cleaning can be repeated several times.
3. The home-brewed beer equipment should regularly check the wiring and grounding of each motor and pump to ensure correct wiring. Check the oil level of the geared motor and hydraulic device, and the stirring motor should be regularly added with lubricating oil according to the instructions. Regularly check whether the connecting parts of stirring and tiller are tightened. The pumps used shall not be idling or reversed, and the pump seals should be replaced in time if the pump is found to be leaking.
4. Always check whether there are foreign objects and impurities in the hopper of the pulverizer, check whether the fasteners on the pulverizer are loose, the tightness of the drive belt of the pulverizer and the reliability of each safety protection device. Clean the grinder rollers regularly.
5. It is necessary to regularly check whether the pressure gauges and safety valves of the steam heating equipment are normal, and ensure that the steam traps are unblocked; if the liquid level is less than the specified level, remember not to open the heating! When the equipment is running, the high temperature pipelines such as steam and wort and the Warning signs should be hung on top of the equipment to prevent burns.
6. It is forbidden to extract wort with large flow during filtration, which will damage the sieve plate. When the equipment is not in use, no heavy objects should be placed on the sieve plate to avoid deformation of the sieve plate. Ensure that all mechanical parts run smoothly when the equipment is running.
7. Check the plate heat exchanger at any time for leakage, leakage and liquid string phenomenon. If there is, it should be repaired immediately.
8. Pay attention to the concentration of alkaline water in the alkaline water tank at any time. If the concentration of alkaline water is found to be too low or too turbid, it cannot be used for washing and should be replaced in time.
9. Check each pipeline valve at any time, and repair or replace it in time if any leakage is found.
10. Always check the indication of the meter on the switchboard. For the temperature correction of the digital temperature control meter, you can use a mercury (or alcohol) thermometer to calibrate the temperature to ensure the accuracy of the process parameters.
11. After each use of the mashing equipment, it should be rinsed with water in time, and the mashing pipeline, plate heat exchanger and wort pipeline should also be rinsed clean.
12. It is strictly forbidden to grasp and climb the equipment process pipeline, cooling pipeline and exhaust pipe.
13. When the equipment is shut down for maintenance, the power should be cut off and a warning sign should be hung.