How to improve the quality of beer in beer brewing equi […]
How to improve the quality of beer in beer brewing equipment
1. First, the raw barley is strictly inspected to ensure that it meets the quality requirements.
2. Control the reasonable soaking degree and adjust the soaking time according to the season.
3. Control the stable germination temperature: According to the seasonal and climatic characteristics, low temperature germination is adopted in summer and low temperature germination method is used in winter. When using ammonia cooling system, the temperature of ice water is controlled at 0 ~ 4 ℃. The operator observes the germination temperature of the wheat layer at any time, and controls the inlet air temperature to be lower than the wheat temperature by 1 to 2 ° C, thereby ensuring the stability of the wheat layer temperature.
4. The drying process strictly controls the temperature and time of roasting: After years of production and exploration, we have developed a standard circle chart that gradually rises with time. The operator is required to use this curve as the standard, strictly control the temperature of the bed, and check the actual operation disk record and the standard disk curve to ensure that the malt roasting temperature and time meet the process requirements.
5. The use of moldy malt, rice and stale hops is strictly prohibited.
6. Reasonably mix raw materials according to saccharifying enzyme power and α-AN to ensure the balance and stability of various ingredients of wort. There are three types of malt used in the workshop: Australian malt, Canadian malt and domestic yellow river malt. In the selection and use of raw materials, considering that Australian malt has a higher anhydrous leaching rate (up to 81%), α-
AN is moderate, the saccharifying enzyme power is relatively low (about 210wk), with some malt or domestic malt (plus malt or domestic malt enzyme power is relatively high), with some malt or domestic malt, wheat Juice indicators are well controlled.
7. Temperature, time and liquor concentration control during saccharification: The entire saccharification process has a complete temperature and time control recorder, which is convenient for evaluating the actual operation of the operator. The saccharification process is controlled so that the amount of mash is not less than half a liter, the temperature is not less than half a degree, and the time is not less than half a minute. Filter the wort to be clear to ensure that the wort turbidity is controlled below 1.5EBC.