Fermented products have high requirements for aseptic e […]
Fermented products have high requirements for aseptic environment. Therefore, in the beer production industry, the hygienic requirements of beer production equipment are very high. As a kind of equipment with high requirements for hygienic environment, in order to ensure that the beer is free from bacteria during the brewing process , The impact of microorganisms, today we are talking about the freshness factors and sanitary environmental requirements of beer brewing.
The freshness of beer has a great influence on the overall flavor of beer. We will briefly introduce some of the main factors that affect the freshness of beer in homemade breweries.
The substance and reason of beer being fresh. The substances that affect the freshness of beer are ingredients of raw materials such as malt and hops, as well as ingredients produced by yeast during the fermentation process. The results show that more than 500 compounds in beer are related to the freshness of beer. They are alcohols, esters, aldehydes, ketones, volatile acids, phenols, amino acids and sulfides.
Beer fermentation with beer production equipment is a complex and systematic biochemical reaction process, and the reaction products are mainly organic compounds. Most organic compounds are easy to oxidize and produce oxides, which change the original properties and taste. The oxidation of beer flavor compounds changes the original flavor of beer. For example, the aroma of hops disappears, causing unpleasant odors such as coarseness, bitterness, and aging, and reducing the freshness of beer. The main reasons are as follows:
1. Degradation of amino acids;
2. The oxidation of advanced alcohols caused by black and polyphenols;
3. Oxidation of isoflavones;
4. Degradation of lipids and auto-oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids;
5. Oxidation of polyphenols.
Recycling of yeast mud must be white, tasteless, acid-free, rough in appearance, uniform in shape, full of yeast cells, small vacuoles, cell walls, thin in content, and no abnormal cells. The detection results of bacteria and harmful bacteria in the fermentation broth are indicators for evaluating the degree of yeast contamination in the tank. According to the principle of first inspection, the recovered yeast must be inspected before adding. The death rate of yeast is less than 5%, and the pH value cannot be greater than 5. If the pH value is high, it indicates that the yeast has autolysis, and the yeast sludge should not be regenerated. The number of yeast recovery generations should be controlled within 5 generations to ensure strong yeast activity, maintain good beer flavor, and reduce the probability of yeast contamination by bacteria.
How to ensure that a healthy environment meets standards?
1. After cleaning, the empty can should be pressurized immediately by 0.03mpa, the temperature of the empty can should not be higher than 30℃, and then put in cold wort.
2. About 24 hours after the wheat juice is full, the condensate must be drained once.
3. Recovery, use and release of yeast
4. Yeast can be recovered 1 day after 0. The yeast used for inoculation should have a good selection of fermented yeast within five generations, with good shape and a mortality rate of 5% of healthy yeast (adjustable according to special production needs).
5. After the yeast is recovered, the yeast cart and tube shall be cleaned and disinfected before cooling. The pressure of the yeast cart is 0.03pa lower than the pressure of the tank.
6. After 10-20, the yeast is pressed into the cone tank with a pressure of (0.12-0.15)mp.
The above is the application of beer production equipment in the factors that affect beer freshness and hygiene. As a brewing equipment, aseptic environment is a very important element.