Composition of self-brewed fresh beer equipment 1. Malt […]
Composition of self-brewed fresh beer equipment
1. Malt crushing system
2. Saccharification, boiling, filtration system
3. Fermentation system
4. Temperature control system
5. Refrigeration system
Choose beer equipment, as well as some equipment supporting the beer equipment, fermentation tanks and brewing lines are essential elements for our beer brewing.
Crushing system The raw material crushing system includes two parts: malt crushing and auxiliary material crushing. The crushing method is divided into dry crushing and wet crushing.
Dry crushing system: including: selection machine, vacuum cleaner, hoist, crusher, silo and accessories.
(1) Concentrator: Use a vibrating screen to remove impurities, and use a magnet to remove iron.
(2) Vacuum cleaner: the use of air-operated dust suction device to absorb and discharge dust, and recover usable powder.
(3) Elevator: Utilize bucket or vacuum negative pressure principle to elevate the feeding material to the crusher.
(4) Crusher: There are multiple types of rollers, three-rollers, four-rollers, five-rollers, six-rollers, etc., to crush raw materials and auxiliary materials.
(5) Silo: The crushed malt powder or auxiliary material powder is temporarily stored in the corresponding silo as a temporary storage box for beer saccharification raw materials.
Equipment beer brewing lines other than beer fermentation tanks usually refers to beer brewing saccharification system. The beer saccharification system is mainly composed of saccharification pot, gelatinization pot, filter tank, boiling pot, precipitation tank, and hop addition equipment.
The main parts of each pot/tank of the saccharification system are all made of international standard 304 stainless steel. Using modern automatic plasma, laser wire cutting and pure argon gas shielded welding and other manufacturing technologies, the parts of the pot/tank body that are in contact with wheat mash and other materials are all mirror polished, and the exterior is frosted and polished to ensure that customers are provided with advanced technology, High-quality, low-cost, luxurious and beautiful saccharification system
●Mashing pot, gelatinizing pot
1. Adopting Maitreya plate jacket heat exchange technology and applying scientific steam turbulence principle to achieve maximum heat conduction and energy saving effects. At the same time, fully automatic temperature control technology is adopted to ensure the heating speed and holding time of each process stage of saccharification and gelatinization. Accuracy.
2. Use advanced suspension speed control system, frequency conversion and automatic mixing method to ensure uniform mixing of mash in the process of gelatinization and saccharification, which can maximize the biological activity of various enzymes in the process of gelatinization and saccharification. And conversion, catalytic effects, thus ensuring the quality of beer production rate at the source.
1. Adopting advanced and scientific special-shaped tiller structure system and hydraulic automatic lifting technology to ensure uniform trough turning and smooth trough discharge, also improve the filtration speed and production efficiency, and maintain the good transparency and juice yield of the wort.
2. The use of advanced suspension and stirring devices, coupled with frequency conversion, speed regulation, and automatic control technology, makes the operation more convenient and flexible, simple maintenance and cost-saving.
1. Apply advanced in-body boiling and pressurization technology to improve boiling strength, greatly increase the evaporation effect of dimethyl sulfide, promote the polymerization of protein and other condensable substances, and realize rapid separation of boiled wort and polymer.
2. The extracorporeal circulation mixing technology is adopted to accelerate the heating rate of the wort at the initial stage of boiling, so that the wort always maintains a uniform and consistent temperature during the heating process, and prevents the degeneration of regional wort solubles caused by local overheating, thereby ensuring The boiling quality of the wort.
1. Designed according to the storage volume of wheat grains per unit filtration area, enlarge the ratio of tank diameter to height, reduce the swirling speed, promote the sedimentation and agglomeration of coagulum, and realize separation.
2. Equipped with a thermal coagulum storage tank, it can increase the yield of wort and reduce environmental pollution.
●Hop Adding System
1. The hop adding system can be composed of two or more tanks, equipped with pumping, pipes, valves and other accessories, and can also realize automatic control of the adding amount.
2. The tanks, valves, pipes, etc. in the hop adding system can be connected to the CIP system to realize automatic, semi-automatic, cleaning and disinfection
We need to filter and store our beer. We recommend two types of beer equipment filters, one is diatomaceous earth filter, and the other is membrane filter. Their working process is as follows:
1. Diatomite filter:
Because of the different structural principles, diatomaceous earth filters are divided into column-type diatomaceous earth filters and plate-and-frame diatomaceous earth filters, but the principle and operation methods are basically the same, and both include soil mixing tank, soil supply pump and Automatic Control System.
The operating steps of the diatomite filter include: CO2 pressure preparation → water filling → exhaust → pre-coating coarse diatomite 1-3.5mm → pre-coating mixed diatomite 400-500g/m2 → pumping wine soil mixture 80- 300g/100L→circulation→filtering wine production→pressure difference maintained at 0.02-0.04MPa/h→end→top wine→discharging→cleaning→renewing diatomaceous earth
2. Membrane filter:
Membrane filters are generally column structure, using two machines in parallel, CO2 pressure → pumping → wine filter production → switching regeneration → cleaning, during the production process, ensure that the filter column of each membrane filter is regenerated and cleaned in time. So as to achieve continuous production.
The general regeneration steps are: automatic switching→room temperature water cleaning for 5 minutes→70°C warm water cleaning for 5 minutes→2% 70°C warm alkaline water cleaning for 25 minutes→90°C hot water sterilization for 30 minutes→natural cooling for 2 minutes→ Depressurization → stamping → standby.
The filtered beer also needs beer storage.
In addition to storage, the filtered beer needs to be filled, which is the filling link in our several large workshops. I can also look at the components of the beer filling line for specific details. Bottling is more expensive. He has the following parts:
1. Bottle washing 2. Filling 3. Capping 4. Labeling